GENERAL TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF THERMAL OIL FOR ITS APPLICATION IN INDUSTRIAL SECTORS
Thermal oil is characterized by being a heat transfer medium of great versatility, that is, it can cover the specific needs of a wide variety of industrial sectors. Here are some of the main technical characteristics of thermal oil.
- High temperatures (Up to 400 ° C in liquid phase) with minimum atmospheric pressures, which simplifies the design of the installation
- Absence of corrosion (the fluid lubricates the installation)
- High thermal inertia (the system retains the heat for longer)
- Long life of the equipment (More than 20 years with standard maintenance and no need for major renovations)
- Non-pressurized system
- Low pressure design
- Proportionally reduced CO2 and NOx emissions
- Mixed temperatures that can be easily reached by different users in a single system.
- Simpler civil works due to low pressure operation